We’ve listened to all of the feedback we’ve had about Gilston Park Estate
We submitted our outline planning application for 8,500 homes in 6 villages together with separate applications for the two proposed river crossings in May 2019.
Since then we have been working with the Local Authorities, other key partners, the Parish Councils and the Neighbourhood Planning Groups to review the proposals. We have received a lot of feedback and have made some amendments to our applications in response. These amendments were submitted in November 2020, and we are expecting a decision this summer. East Herts District Council has completed a public consultation on our changes and you can find further information by visiting our dedicated planning application page by clicking here.
View a replay of our webinars!
In August 2020 we held a series of webinars on the proposed changes, with our first session focusing on concerns relevant to Gilston, the second looking at issues related to Eastwick & Hunsdon; and the final session providing a broad overview of scheme changes. You can view each of the sessions by clicking on the links below.
- 2009 Became involved in the Harlow North Joint Venture
- 2013 PfP became sole landowner at GPE
- 2019 Planning applications submitted
- June 2021 Public consultation launch – Proposed activity
- July 2021 Public webinar stage 2
- July 2021 Quality Review Panel
- October 2021 Public webinar stage 3
- October 2021 Quality Review Panel
- November 2021 Public webinar stage 4